It has been so long since I posted.. Pregnancy, 3rd baby, 5 year old and a 2 year old (the allergy baby, click here for Hazel’s story!) makes life a little crazy! It’s (almost) a new year, a new start!
Here is a fun little recipes to do with your little ones. Allergy friendly, of course.
What you need:
- 3 cups cheerios
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3/4 cup nut butter or non nut butter. We use almond butter.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
What to do:
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix the butter and honey for about a minute or until melted.
- Mix in Cheerios, vanilla and Cinnamon.
- Line a 9×9 pan with Parchment paper or foil and spread in the mixture.
- Put in the freezer for 45 minutes.
- Cut in squares. Store in refrigerator.